This policy (along with other documents referred to in this policy) describes what personal information we collect from you and how we treat your personal information.
GML-HR is the registrar responsible in connection with the applicable personal data law and processes personal information manually and by means of electronic means.
• Your personal information, such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, work experience, references and competences in different areas as well as information about your education. You can also send us a copy of your resume, cover letter for specific job posts, and any other attachment that you think may be of use to us.
• If you authenticate with your LinkedIn account or other social media accounts, your profile
information, your contacts’ public information, and your email address will be stored in our portal.
• We also keep evaluations and feedback from our recruitment staff and from the customers for whom you have worked. We collect and process your references to determine your suitability.
• If you contact us, we can register that correspondence.
• We may also ask you to fill out questionnaires we use for research purposes, even if you do not
• We can gather information about all users of our portal in aggregated form to get a better understanding of the users of our portal as a group. However, the information does not contain
any personally identifiable information.
• We can also collect information about your visits to our portal, including but not limited to traffic
data, location data, weblogs and other communications data, as well as the resources you are
allocated. This information may, for example, can make your visits to our portal easier in the future.
• We can also store cookies as described below.
• Delivering our services to you
• To tailor your job search and match as best as possible to you through an assessment of your
suitability, qualifications and competencies – not only for current jobs / job vacancies but also for tasks / job vacancies that we believe may be of interest to you in future.
• To keep you posted about future work opportunities via email, phone and/or mail
• Except where approval is required, we may also use the information for direct marketing, such as via email, messaging systems or phone. However, you may choose not to receive marketing announcements at any time
• To protect GML-HR, our customers and others interests and rights
• To help us create, publish and improve the content that is most relevant to you
• To further develop and improve our website, portal and other systems to better serve you
• To conduct surveys, including statistics and analysis studies
• Generally, comply with any legal obligation
• For vendors and their subcontractors, contractors and agents: We can engage or use other
companies and people worldwide to perform functions on our behalf. For example, it may include administrative features associated with our business activities. Such recipients only have access to the information required to perform their functions and are not permitted to use such information for other purposes. Such recipients are subject to contractual requirements for confidentiality and data protection obligations
• If required by law, we share your information with governmental or law enforcement authorities if we estimate that we are obligated to
• In case of business transactions (eg merger, takeover, due diligence), we may need to disclose your information
If you use the “Tip a Friend” feature to send a job offer to a friend, you are responsible for getting your friend’s approval and using your friend’s name and email address for such purpose. We do not store your friend’s information in our systems.
If your computer is shared by other people, it is recommended to select the “Do not remember my information” feature when logging out of your account. This removes all information from the cookie. You can refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting in your browser that allows you to reject the storage
The information we collect from you can be transferred to our customers, suppliers, and their subcontractors, which act as data processors outside of your country of residence and are located worldwide. By sending your personal information, you accept this transfer, storage and processing. We strive to take all the measures that are reasonably necessary to ensure that your information is processed safely and in accordance with this policy.
While we do our best to protect your information, the transfer of information over the Internet is not 100% safe and we can not guarantee the security of the information you send to the portal or a third party. Any transfer is at your own risk. Once we have received your information and transferred them to a third party, we use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
You can ask us to delete your information by sending an email with your delete request via stud@gml- hr.dk. The specific local requirements are listed below. However, you must be aware that it may be necessary to keep certain of your information in order to comply with laws and regulations as long as it is legally permitted.
Any changes that we will have to make in our policy will be posted on this page and will replace the previous version.
If you have questions about your information or need assistance regarding this policy, please email us at email@example.com.