Velux – Logistics Consultant
Would you like to expand your skill set within procurement and logistics? And do you want to join a market leading international organisation with a large European distribution network?
We offer you the chance to become part of a company with mutual respect, commitment and thoroughness as vital core values.
Your primary task will be to ensure sufficient resources in order to deliver on our existing logistics set-up. Moreover, you will have a role in both shaping and bringing our strategy to life along with your team. It will be your responsibility to ensure continuous improvement and business development while helping to build transparency in our structures. Collaborating with both internal and external partners, you will:
- Consider Quality, service, cost in all analyses – both internal and external – and make recommendations and conclusion on conducted analyses
- Develop and manage KPIs and identify action points to improve
- Participate in projects, supporting the project leads with ad hoc tasks related to data crunching
- Use your experience and insight to challenge our existing processes
With your ability to create an overview, you know when to dive into detail and when to look further ahead. You are a trusted and empathetic colleague, who takes time to understand the needs of customers, vendors and colleagues alike. You enjoy talking to people from different cultures, whether it be the truck driver in Germany or a CEO in Hungary. Moreover, we imagine that you:
- Have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in logistics or similar
- Preferably have 2+ years of experience in logistics and/or distribution from a production company where you have shown good results
- Preferably have knowledge of the full truck load market in Europe
- Have experience with SAP and are certified in project management – though it is not a prerequisite
- Speak and write English fluently – any other language skills would be a plus, e.g. German or Polish
Joining our Contract Logistics Commercial team, you will work alongside 4 talented colleagues who value a working environment with room to share knowledge – as well as laughs. We support each other, and we have a good mix of competencies with everything from 3 to 20 years of experience. We believe that our differences make us stronger as a team.
“We are a strong value-based company where commitment, thoroughness and mutual respect are among our core values. We believe in a work-life balance that allows you the flexibility to achieve your goals – both professionally and personally,” explains Kenn Vognsen, Director of Global Contract Logistics.
Application and contact
GML-HR is handling this recruitment on behalf of Velux. You are welcome to contact Partner at GML-HR Lars Halsboe at +45 24258808 to inquire about the position and obtain further information. All inquiries are treated confidentially. If this position should be of interest to you, please apply by clicking the “Apply” button. Do not hesitate to apply, as the applications will be reviewed continuously.