Du er kun ét klik fra at åbne nye karrieremuligheder. Upload dit cv i vores database.
VELUX – Business Process Manager SAP
Do you want to utilise your SAP and project management skills in a process-heavy key position? And are you ready to take responsibility for securing a more agile and transparent SAP set-up for the future, including a new LSP platform and new standards for our SAP integrations?
Then we offer you a chance to join our newly established Contract Logistics Commercial team where you will not only drive the bridging of the business requirements and SAP – you will also co-develop the future direction for the VELUX logistic supplier integration end to end.
In close collaboration with our Project Management Office and VELUX IT as well as logistics process peers, you will carry out major tasks and workshops. Doing so, you concentrate on business development with focus on future standards as well as transparency and openness. This way you will optimise our logistics business processes and secure alignment between business needs and a new standard for our SAP Logistics integrations.
“You can expect to meet a highly complex set-up where not all processes are in place from the get-go and that you will take on an active role in shaping our future business processes for logistics,” explains Michael C. Lyhne, Director, Contract Logistics Commercial.
Amongst other tasks, you will:
- Bridge business needs and the optimal system solutions as well as transform process analyses into relevant optimisation and improvement initiatives and projects
- Define the optimal LSP SAP integration set-up – initially you will focus on defining a new platform for electronic data exchange with our 100+ suppliers as well as transport costing, and later, you will also look at IOD, Service, Inbound, Warehouse and Distribution integrations
- Define the optimal set-up for our label flows and secure implementation
- Design IT solutions and test foundations including test executions
- Become a subject matter expert within SAP integration and contract logistics
- Participate in supplier tenders’ processes with the aim to evaluate SAP integration potential, and if relevant, integration
- Have 5+ years’ experience from a similar position
- Possess specialist skills in SAP – experience with SAP Logistics and supplier integration is a considerable advantage
- Have a track record of a demonstrated continuous improvement and experience with value stream mapping and process optimisation
- Communicate effortlessly in English and can adapt your messages across different cultures and stakeholders
In CLC, we are to be 7 colleagues occupied with contract and tender management, business partnering, performance management and optimisation, our SRM platform and SAP process management – as will you. Parallel with your involvement in CLC, you collaborate with VELUX IT representatives and 3 other process specialists across departments to discuss and define projects and business input from the rest of the organisation.
”You will shadow a very experienced colleague in a similar role during the first period, which will help you set into the role and have the best starting point for understanding our business culture, business needs and existing set-up,” finishes Michael.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible.