Du er kun ét klik fra at åbne nye karrieremuligheder. Upload dit cv i vores database.
Solar – Project Manager – IT
- Analyze project proposals to determine time frame, funding limitations and appropriate process for accomplishing projects.
- Identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones and required activities and tasks.
- Provide leadership and motivation to project team members throughout the project life cycle, and confer with project staff to outline work plan.
- Establish work plan and staffing for project activities, iterations or phases, and arrange for recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
- Implement project communication plan.
- Perform risk assessment, and implement mitigation plans.
- Monitor project activities, ensuring the currency, quality and integrity of the information, while providing consistency in content and “look and feel” across the enterprise.
- Ensure that project goals are accomplished and in line with business objectives.
- Assign duties, responsibilities and scope of authority to project personnel.
- Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget.
- Review status reports prepared by project personnel, and modify schedules or plans as required.
- Establish standards and procedures for project reporting and documentation.
- Continuously benchmark project management performance to identify improvements and achieve higher capability maturity in PPM.
- Three or more years of IT experience, with sensitivity and commitment to business problem solving
- Working with Agile methodology
- A minimum of two years of demonstrated competency in a junior or assistant project management role involving the execution of multiple projects or a large project
- Three or more years of BU or BU-facing experience, with sensitivity and commitment to business problem solving
- Demonstrated experience in leading a team
- Demonstrated experience and ability in successfully utilizing “soft skills” or “people skills”
- Ability to lead and motivate others; demonstrating empathy and knowledge of personality types
- Familiar with project management methodologies (for example, PMI, Prince II and agile)
- Demonstrated sensitivity to working in a political environment and to interacting with senior leadership
- Knowledge of project planning tools
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; expertise in setting and managing customer expectations
- Distinctive blend of business, IT, financial and communication skills, as this is a highly visible position with substantial impact
- Effective influencing and negotiating skills in an environment where this role may not directly control resources
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs, with the ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence
- Good understanding of current and emerging technologies and how other enterprises are employing them to drive digital business
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute a project resource plan that ensures that the right people are in the right place doing the right things at the right time
- Skilled in English orally and in writing