Du er kun ét klik fra at åbne nye karrieremuligheder. Upload dit cv i vores database.
Smartbox – Demand Planner
- Develop demand forecasts and supply plans for multiple channels.
- Provide key inputs to build up annual Supply Chain budgeting process.
- Drive performance improvements through the Supply Chain.
- Ensure optimized product availability across multiple channels in order to achieve the business plan.
- Partner with Logistics to ensure effective execution of the functional plan.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results. Refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
- Interact with Sales, Marketing, and Finance to understand demand forecast drivers and commercial insights through the Sales and Operational Planning (S&OP) process / reviews for countries.
- Responsible for inventory levels and action plans to resolve shortages and excesses (obsolescence).
- Control and reduce obsolescence by risk analysis and correct forecasting.
- Provide input to the Manufacturing organization by developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
- Closely coordinate and communicate sales action plans with Manufacturing.
Supply tracks numerous KPIs to drive performance, the Supply Planner will have direct and indirect influence on these KPIs. As such, the Supply Planner will have targets to achieve as well as taking the lead on improvement initiatives.
- Excellent system skills, Excel essential, Experience with sales Forecasting tools (Relex) and packages and ERP (AX) a distinct advantage.
- Good communications, influencing and collaborative skills to drive consensus in a cross-functional team.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to gather data and use statistics for analysis
- Experience in participating in or conducting supply and demand planning meetings.
- Strong in developing and maintaining relevant reports pertaining to planning process
- Fluent in English
About the company
Smartbox Group is the leading company in the gift experience market and is active in 11 countries under the brands Smartbox, Bongo, Buyagift, La Vida Es Bella, Cadeaubox, Dakotabox and Emozione3. Smartbox Group products can be purchased via the Internet and in retail outlets across Europe.