Skyways Technics – Finance Manager
Skyways Technics has over the last years successfully expanded its business model internationally. The company is now looking for an internationally experienced Finance Manager, who is eager to take up the challenge realizing the company’s international footprint ambition through optimization and streamlining for international growth.
Initially you will report directly to the CEO, but relative to the ongoing growth of the company it is likely that the longer-term reporting will be to the CFO. The Finance Manager is part of the international management group.
Summary of responsibilities:
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the Finance department and making sure that the team reports timely and with a high level of quality.
- Manage, motivate, and develop the Finance Team based in Denmark and Kuala Lumpur.
- Monthly and annually financial group reporting.
- Controlling and follow-up on day-to-day operations of the organization, where management and sparring with other managers are essential.
- Lead the creation and optimization of procedures, processes, and changes to increase efficiency and productivity for the whole company.
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies, and principles in accordance with Danish GAAP and making sure that we meet local GAAP in the countries Skyways Technics operates.
- Carrying out business modelling and risk assessments.
- Overall responsible for the payroll process
- Manage communications with and information flow to/from external financial partners, e.g. auditor, banks, hereby also coordinate the entire audit process in collaboration with the external auditors.
You hold a solid academic foundation e.g., Master of Science in Business Economics and Auditing or similar supplemented with management training.
Ideally, you have supplemented your auditing experience with relevant experience from a similar position, preferably in an international company. You have demonstrated ability and experience with implementing ERP and/or professionalizing the function. You have a solid managerial experience, preferably also experience with managing remote teams, and you thrive in the managerial role.
You possess strong IT skills, and you are superuser in Excel as well as various BI tools. You communicate effortlessly in English.
As a person, you are outgoing, enterprising, and able to work independently as well as with others to achieve business goals. You use your business acumen and analytical skills to successfully overcome complex challenges. Lastly, you foster a work environment of trust and respect, and you are comfortable using your personal power to get your ideas through.
Furthermore, you hold the following qualifications:
- Highly motivated and robust self-starter.
- Accuracy and attention to detail imperative.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and positive attitude.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and adapt to changing requirements, priorities while delivering results on time.
- Gets along well with others, is tactful, and behaves appropriately in social situations.
- Identifies solutions given available information.
- Plans and prioritizes work to maximize efficiency and minimize downtime.
- Provides guidance and feedback to maximize performance of team
The position is varied, and you get the opportunity to develop your professional skills with your own responsibilities. You will be working in an international environment with competent colleagues. The salary and benefits package will be commensurate with candidate skills and experience.
Finance Manager is based at Skyways Technics A/S’ HQ in Sonderborg, Denmark. Applicants must have the right to live and work in Denmark.
You are most welcome to contact Senior Consultant Mette Otto Gyldendal +45 26364066 or e-mail: email@example.com to inquire about the position and obtain further information. All inquiries are treated confidentially. If this position should be of interest to you, please apply by clicking the “Apply” button.
About the company
Skyways Technics A/S is a European EASA and FAA part 145 approved MRO focused on the maintenance of regional aircraft from its hangar facilities in Billund and Sonderborg, Denmark. Furthermore, Skyways Technics A/S is focused on spare parts support to aircraft operators and owners around the world. The headquarter is in Sonderborg, Denmark, with subsidiaries located in Kuala Lumpur – Malaysia, Miami – USA, and Dubai – UAE. Please find more information on: www.skywaystechnics.com