Skyways Technics – Ambitious Chief of Finance and Operation
Streamlining for international growth
Skyways Technics has over the last years successfully expanded its business model internationally. The company is now looking for an ambitious and internationally experienced Chief of Finance and Operation, who is eager to take up the challenge realizing the company’s international footprint ambition through optimization and streamlining for international growth.
You will report directly to the CEO and be a key member of the management team. Summary of responsibilities:
- Part of the management team and the daily management of the company.
- Manage and develop the Finance & Administration team and related functions.
- Direct report for Finance Manager, HR Manager and Facility Coordinator.
- Develop and control the financial management in close cooperation with the Finance Manager.
- Carrying out business modelling and risk assessments.
- Manage external financial partners, e.g. auditor, banks.
- Follow-up on day-to-day operations of the organization, where management and sparring with other managers is central.
- Lead the creation and optimization of procedures, processes and changes to increase efficiency and productivity for the whole company.
You hold a solid academic foundation e.g. MSc in finance or similar supplemented with management training.
Ideally, you have experience from a company with international focus with roles within finance, operational and project management at senior management level. You have a solid managerial experience, and you thrive in the managerial role.
As a person, you are outgoing, action-oriented and able to work independently as well as with others to achieve business goals. You use your business acumen and analytical skills to successfully overcome complex challenges. Lastly, you foster a work environment of trust and respect, and you are comfortable using your personal power to get your ideas through. Furthermore, you hold the following qualifications:
- Highly motivated and robust self-starter.
- Accuracy and attention to detail imperative.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and adapt to changing requirements and priorities.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and positive attitude.
- Strong IT skills.
- Communicate effortlessly in English.
The position is varied and you get the opportunity to develop your professional skills with your own responsibilities. You will be working in an international environment with competent colleagues. The salary and benefits package will be commensurate with candidate skills and experience.
Chief of Finance and Operation is based at Skyways Technics A/S’ HQ in Sonderborg, Denmark. Applicants must have the right to live and work in Denmark.
You are welcome to contact Partner Lars Gaarde at +45 2121 0094 to inquire about the position and obtain further information. All inquiries are treated confidentially. If this position should be of interest to you, please apply by clicking the “Apply” button.
About the company
Skyways Technics A/S is a European EASA and FAA part 145 approved MRO focused on the maintenance of regional aircraft from its hangar facilities in Billund and Sonderborg, Denmark. Furthermore, Skyways Technics A/S is focused on spare parts support to aircraft operators and owners around the world. The headquarter is in Sonderborg, Denmark, where Sales, Purchasing, and other administrative functions are centralized. In addition, Skyways Technics A/S have subsidiaries located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Dubai. Skyways Technics employ approximately 120 energetic and committed employees. Please find more information on: www.skywaystechnics.com
07 / 2017