Du er kun ét klik fra at åbne nye karrieremuligheder. Upload dit cv i vores database.
Scandinavian Tobacco Group – Global Reward Partner
Do you want to be part of a dedicated team of highly competent people which supports our colleagues around the world, fulfilling the Scandinavian Tobacco Group business strategy. The Global Reward Partner will be responsible for further developing our Compensation approach and catalogue (including salary benchmarking, incentives and recognition programmes) across our Group.
The overall job of the Global Reward Partner is to design and implement leading performance, reward and recognition frameworks that supports our high-performance culture, reinforces our values, engages our people and enables us to succeed with our ambitious transformation programme ‘Fuelling the Growth’, and be recognized as an employer of choice. More specifically and depending on your experience this includes base pay design, pay for performance analysis, position evaluations, salary benchmarking for management teams, STI design and review and LTI programs. The Global Reward Partner will ensure all performance, reward and recognition initiatives are aligned to the business plan, organization designs, structures and therefore executed and communicated in a way that is consistent with processes that are understood and trusted by management and employees.
Another key responsibility will be to manage document preparation for the Group Remuneration Committee, including drafting initial papers & meeting agendas, leading a cyclical review of the Remuneration Policy, acting as the key point of contact on policy amendments and overseeing regulatory requirements across the group, including the corporate governance code and remuneration codes.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Managing performance and reward – ensuring pay & bonus is aligned with individual and business performance and is positioned in the market to attract and retain industry talent
- Preparing materials and reports for the Executive Board and Group Remuneration Committee
- Managing the administration and execution of the annual performance review process, annual pay review process, annual bonus awards process and recognition scheme, supporting the planning and governance of the end-to-end processes
- Managing the operational global mobility agenda
Review / Analysis
- Evaluate and analyze remuneration data (internally and compared with market) to distil insights and provide recommendations
- Utilize data and market insights to lead and implement change
- Source and ensure the provision of relevant market data to enable effective pay and reward benchmarking exercise
- Review pay, job evaluation & grading structures to enable effective monitoring of pay and benefits trends internally and externally
- Provide advice and guidance to line managers and employees on reward and recognition including pay, incentives, benefits and recognition scheme
- Ensure the effective communication of the full total reward package, using total reward statements and working with the internal communication and Strategic HR Business Partners to identify the most effective channels of engagement
You have a Master’s degree within Economics, Business Management or similar. You have several years of experience from a diverse international company within the field of compensation management. You are analytical and proactive and you are highly motivated by working in a team and learning from others. You have a natural impact on different stakeholders and can engage other people through your strong communication skills.
You have experience in connecting data with organizational opportunities and challenges and you can design a strategy and implement it also through others. You are ambitious and strive for excellence and have a high quality mind-set in everything you do. As you will be involved in several projects at the same time, you must be able to juggle many tasks simultaneously.
Additionally, you should have strong IT and data management skills with a thorough knowledge of applications such as Excel and PowerPoint. Lastly, you master the English language both orally and in writing.
It takes a team of quick minds to survive and thrive in the company’s business and they are looking for smart, tenacious people who will go that extra mile – every single day. In return the company offers opportunities to challenge the status quo, developing the business and ensuring compliance – are you up for the challenge?
About the company
Scandinavian Tobacco Group is global represented with approximately 7650 employees in: Dominican Republic, Honduras, Nicaragua, Indonesia, Europe, New Zealand, Australia, Canada and the United States. In addition, the sales departments are located in North America, Europe, New Zealand and Australia, where sales are made to more than 100 countries worldwide.
Scandinavian Tobacco Group strives to create a joyful experience for their customers, and this is done with pride over their portfolio of 200 international brands as well as successful local brands created and refined by talented employees with a passion for their work.
Scandinavian Tobacco Group seeks increased diversity within the organization to insure innovation, increased team performance and problem-solving skills. In 2013, the company introduced the “Diversity and Inclusion Policy”, which aims to promote diversity, where greater gender equality is desired,especially in leadership positions.