PanzerGlass – Director, Head of E-commerce
We are looking for a SALES-ORIENTED, passionate and skilled Head of E-commerce, who can develop and execute a global E-commerce and omnichannel strategy. By this, you ensure a mutual successful growth for both PanzerGlass and its partners in this, to us, new business area.
Do you have what it takes?
We offer you a unique opportunity to build our new E-commerce business unit and be part of a fast-growing, international company with a great team spirit.
As Head of E-commerce you will be responsible for building our new E-commerce business, being an integral part of a strong global sales organisation. You will be heading our new E-commerce initiative which means you will be responsible for creating and managing all aspects of the E-commerce business. You will be building and executing the business, while working closely with our Head of Global Marketing and other business unit directors and managers to ensure a holistic approach to offline- and online sales.
Your tasks will depend on the direction you set for the business. Most likely, they range from creating an overall online sales strategy to executing it through online sales channels making our products available on multiple online marketplaces etc. Among this:
- create, implement and execute a global E-commerce and omnichannel strategy
- laying the technical and operational foundation for the E-commerce business unit (website, analytics, E-commerce solutions, etc.)
- create and execute the commercial foundation for the E-commerce business unit
- overall responsibility for annual global E-commerce P&L and budget
- develop and maintain global E-commerce guidelines for all local markets
- provide expertise on current E-commerce industry best practices. Consult on cross-functional projects to ensure E-commerce principles are incorporated
- follow-up on E-commerce activities to make the impact and ROI visible to the organisation
- travelling to regional offices, fairs etc. across the entire world – you can expect approximately 30 travelling days a year
- you have at least 5 years of experience from a similar position
- you have a proven track record of creating and executing a global E-commerce strategy and have successfully completed multiple E-commerce projects
- you know all about Amazon and eBay as sales channels
- you have technical knowledge of SEO, website design and analytics, UX optimization, E-commerce technologies, etc. and are able to bridge this knowledge with your commercial skills
- you have experience from an international organisation – preferably from the retail industry
- you have strong relationship management skills and are used to working cross-functional
- you are fluent in English both oral and written (Danish is not a requirement)
As a person you:
- are open-minded, creative, hard-working, willing to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- have demonstrated strong business judgement and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives
- have outstanding analytical skills
- set the bar high in terms of quality and you work relentlessly to achieve your goals
- have strong experience interpreting test results & drawing conclusions
- take responsibility and deliver strong results
- take pride in creating strong relationships internally as well as externally
Moreover, you think “sales and results” in everything you do. Your focus is turning your initiatives into profit and value for this business. You are strongly motivated by results and feel comfortable in creating and heading a new business unit. Furthermore, you have outstanding stakeholder management skills, internal as well as external, and know how to set a strategic direction to the understanding and support by the organization.
- an unique opportunity to join an international team in a fast-growing organisation
- professional and personal challenges in an international organisation
- professional and highly skilled colleagues who set the bar high
- a working environment where no two days are the same
- the opportunity to go abroad to one of our regional offices
We focus on living our corporate values: Be Positive, Bring Passion, Have Integrity.
If you would like to know more about the position, please feel free to contact Senior Consultant at GML-HR, Janne Nissen, who is handling this recruitment on behalf of PanzerGlass at +45 24 94 88 00. All inquiries are treated confidentially. If this position should be of interest to you, please apply by clicking the “Søg stillingen” button.
About the company
PanzerGlass is one of the world’s leading providers ofhigh-quality screen protectors. We deliver world-class screen protectorsto businesses and consumers on a global scale. With a large productportfolio — covering screen protectors for smartphones, tablets andsmartwatches — we help people & businesses protect practically alltheir mobile devices.
PanzerGlass is ever-expanding in terms of both productportfolio and global presence. Since being founded in Denmark in 2013,PanzerGlass has established offices in 10 countries around the world,which enables us to provide the ultimate in screen protection for allsix inhabited continents. Our rapid growth also means that we areconstantly looking for new, talented colleagues with passion and apositive mindset to join our organisation around the world.
PanzerGlass is a part of the Juhl Bach Holding Group, which isamong the biggest family-owned holding companies in Denmark. J.B.Holding specializes in corporate venture activities and has aninteresting portfolio of companies spanning from start-ups to maturecompanies.
When you join PanzerGlass, you enter an international,entrepreneurial company in rapid growth – both regarding turnover andemployees – where we see opportunities instead of obstacles.