Ørsted – Digitalisation & Management Consultant
Are you excited about being a trusted partner for the business and responsible for aligning the business strategies with the digital transformation in Ørsted?
Join us in Ørsted IT, and become a Digitalisation & Management Consultant in the business relations part of IT, where you will work closely with the business unit: Distribution & Costumer Solutions (DCS). You have to use all of your skills in a challenging environment, where you can develop you career further. You’ll be a part of a highly qualified and motivated team.
Ørsted has recently decided on an ambitious digitalisation strategy to support the business strategies and wants to lead the digital transformation in the utility sector. As a Digitalisation & Management Consultant you will support these ambitious goals and help the business in guiding and driving the digital agenda in the business as well as in IT.
You will join the DCS IT business engagement team, with existing IT Business Partners and Business Consultants. You are the first point of contact towards a specific Sub Business Unit (SBU), ensuring IT demands and opportunities are captured from the business. Furthermore, you will provide key input for the creation and maintenance of SBU specific Digital Roadmaps, co-creating the road to reach the SBU’s strategy. You will be responsible for developing, maintaining and documenting the business capabilities of the DCS business and aligning these capabilities with the strategy for the individual SBU’s.
Your role and primary responsibilities are to:
- Develop digital roadmaps and business transformation plans jointly with senior business management.
- Develop blueprints of the business in order to promote a common understanding of the organization and alignment of strategic objectives with tactical demands
- Design of capability models and related architectural solutions of business tasks
Furthermore you will act together with the rest of DCS IT by:
- Being a trusted advisor for the different SBU’s on strategic/tactical level, and developing and enhancing relationships with key business stakeholders, actively managing their expectations and monitoring satisfaction levels.
- Addressing SBU demands by capturing high level concerns and ensuring high level technology impact analysis is provided to SBU.
- Co-creating innovation with SBU and being responsible for project ideas, and preparation of project ideas within the SBU and other IT departments for IT Board approval. Securing project governance from idea capture to project establishment.
- Facilitating involvement of IT enterprise, solution architects and business developers.
- Facilitating transparent forecasting, reporting and controlling of SBU IT cost
You are based at our office in Virum in the Greater Copenhagen area. Furthermore, there might be some additional travelling in relation to your work.
We expect you to have a relevant educational background, for example a master’s degree in business administration, economy, finance or IT. You have extensiveexperience from a similar role in a consultancy or large international company where you have developed great strategic, analytical and financial skills.
- have a consulting mindset and a sound understanding of business principles and concepts.
- have the ability to think about business in a way that is abstracted from how business functions are implemented by technology.
- can support the strategy development and have a strong knowledge of connecting business strategies with it- and business architecture. You are familiar with using business architecture to agitate and initiate action and challenge others via business designs and solutions, which drive requirements to the business operational and organisational structures.
- have the ability to commit to all levels of the organization. Your communication skills are excellent, you thrive in an international environment and is experienced in managing and creating long-term relationships with internal business stakeholders.
- speak and write English and Danish fluently.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
You are welcome to contact partner Søren Laigaard-Andersen at +45 20 74 44 92 to inquire about the position and obtain further information. All inquiries are treated confidentially. If this position should be of interest to you, please apply by clicking the ”Apply” button. Do not hesitate to apply, as the applications will be reviewed continuously.
Headquartered in Denmark, Ørsted’s 5,600 employees develop, construct and operate offshore wind farms, bioenergy plants and innovative waste-to-energy solutions and provide smart energy products to its customers. Ørsted IT delivers professional, stable business solutions and drives the digital transformation of the Ørsted group.
For more information on Ørsted, visit Ørsted.com.