Nel Hydrogen – Product Support Engineer – with an electrical background
Join a great company working with a strong sustainable footprint and evenly strong values.
At Nel Hydrogen, our mission is to strengthen future generations by providing unlimited green energy. Using hydrogen obtained with renewable energy, we are helping the world convert from fossil fuels to emission-free fuels. At our Danish division in Herning, we currently have more than 160 employees, and we expect continued growth in years to come. Nel Hydrogen is a global pioneer in developing and producing hydrogen Fueling solutions – a market that is expected to continue growing in the coming years as the production of hydrogen-based cars, buses, and trucks are going to scale up.
As one of our Product Support Engineers at Nel Hydrogen, you will be part of the development team, where your focus will be on operation-related optimization and implementation of changes to our present Fueling stations in the field. You will contribute to the product development by performing troubleshooting and analyses resulting in technical solutions that will contribute to optimize performance and reduce downtime at our stations.
You will be part of a development team dedicated to a product platform that includes several product variants. You will be in close contact with the entire Development Department (T&D), as well as other product support and service engineers in both Denmark and abroad. Development and production of all our products takes place in Lind near Herning, where also our European Service Department is located.
Your desk will be in our head office in Lind near Herning, some travel activity must be expected.
- Analyses of errors and data from stations in operation in the field
- Development of solutions to improve performance and reduce downtime.
- Identification and selection of electrical components
- Implementation and maintenance of our ECM (Engineering Change Management) system
- Preparation of electrical documentation
- Preparation of documentation for implementation of changes
- Preparation of manual in relation to implementation of changes in the field
You are technically well-founded with a curious mindset and have experience with signal processing, data analysis, “root cause analysis” etc. especially in relation to systems control. You have an analytical approach to troubleshooting and have experience with troubleshooting on electrical control systems.
- Skilled and with a background within troubleshooting, control, regulation maybe as Automation Technician, Electrician, Car mechanic, Industrial technician, etc.
- Has experience and interest in troubleshooting, signal processing, data analysis, etc.
- Preferably with a technical background as a Marine engineer, Electrical Engineer or similar.
- You have a structured approach to you work and with an analytical approach to troubleshooting.
- Is a good colleague with a positive attitude.
- Is persistent, ambitious, and self-driven.
- Communicates fluently in English in both verbal and in writing.
As employee in Nel you can expect to have an exciting job, where you become part of the T&D department, which today consists of more than 40 employees. You will be part of a team dedicated to a specific product platform, where you with your experience and knowledge can influence on the product. Development and assembly of our products happens at the same location which gives you an outstanding possibility to see the result of you work as an Engineer.
Nel Hydrogen is in Lind near Herning, in state-of-the-art facilities and offers employees many staff benefit such as a good canteen, pension scheme with health insurance and other benefits.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity and Nel, please feel free to contact Recruitment Consultant Lone Tørnes Andersen at GML-HR, who is handling this recruitment on behalf of Nel, at +45 22 79 21 19 or find more about the Nel – visit us at https://nelhydrogen.com/
Nel is a global, dedicated hydrogen company, delivering optimal solutions to produce, store, and distribute hydrogen from renewable energy. We serve industries, energy, and gas companies with leading hydrogen technology. Our roots date back to 1927, and since then, we have had a proud history of development and continuous improvement of hydrogen technologies. Today, our solutions cover the entire value chain: from hydrogen production technologies to hydrogen Fueling stations, enabling industries to transition to green hydrogen, and providing fuel cell electric vehicles with the same fast Fueling and long range as fossil-fueled vehicles – without the emissions.