Nel Hydrogen – Global Key Account Manager
At Nel Hydrogen our vision is to empower generations with clean energy forever and with renewable sourced hydrogen we are helping the world to transition away from fossil fuels. In our Danish division in Herning we are currently more than 130 employees and expect to continue a significant growth in the coming years. The company is a global frontrunner when it comes to the development and production of hydrogen fueling stations. The market for hydrogen stations will maintain its growth in the coming years, as large-scale production of hydrogen cars, busses and trucks will be launched in the coming years.
Are you passionate about the energy transition and fueled by driving global commercial activities?
In the role as Global Key Account Manager, you are responsible for developing and building relationships with our current customers and new prospects. You are the key driver within NEL Fueling to generate and harvest business results in the global market for Hydrogen Refueling Stations (HRS).
You take pride in contributing to the overall strategy by effective and competent delivery of the customer’s requirements corresponding to NEL’s capabilities and product program. The role covers both development of existing Key Accounts globally as well as scouting for prospects in a market full of potential.
About the position
You will be identifying and building relationships with key decision makers and influencers within the E-mobility market for hydrogen and your ability to networking is a key element in this role and thereby be able to map, to work with and influence stakeholders and decision makers in the market.
The combination of skills, experience and personality enables you to build and maintain a strong relationship with the identified stakeholders and thereby maximizing identified sales opportunities and ensuring an excellent customer satisfaction — both internal as well as external. There are so many exciting areas to cover in this position, so to name a few, we have listed some below:
- Screening and prioritizing of customer inquiries (RFI’s and RFQ’s) from existing as well as new customer prospects and align with NEL’s Sales Support function and Sales Management
- Define and manage a clear account strategy for selected Accounts (two to three strategic accounts) to meet overall expectations for timely negotiation and closing of agreements by understanding the Account’s internal decision process
- Participate in relevant exhibitions, conferences, and fairs
- Participate as an active member of various associations and funding programs globally.
- Play an integral role between the accounts and internal NEL stakeholders / relevant divisions – become the account’s ambassador within NEL.
- Arrange cross global account calls/meetings (internal as well as external) to the extend needed to ensure optimal understanding of our designated account’s expectations and goals
The Global Key Account Manager will, within the overall business strategy for Fueling, execute short as well as long term goals and feed information back into the Nel organization ensuring our technology roadmap meets market expectations for the future. By this your tasks will also on a more detailed level include:
- Building and maintaining CRM profiles incl. relevant sales leads, Business Intelligence (BI), analysis, strategies, meeting reports, KPIs and ensure Sales Management is kept updated in real time (e.g. through KPI Dashboards) supported by NEL’s Sales Support function.
- Ensure the defined sales process is followed and facilitate Pre-bid, Status and Kick-off meetings ensuring all stakeholders are motivated and engaged. The Global Key Account Manager will be responsible for managing the process assisted by a defined checklist ensuring timely delivery by each stakeholder.
- Timely collection and communication of forecast numbers allowing the management team to book relevant production slots and base for the budget process
- You should expect some reporting and administrative tasks as for instance you should keep our CRM system up to date yourself, making meeting reports and updating KPI’s
Who are you?
We would like to think you bring in an awesome energetic mind-set and drive combined with personal attributes and competencies such as:
- Confident in the way you work and deliver
- Strong verbal communicator
- Setting goals
- Driven sales focus
- Experienced negotiator
You are talented and committed and want to work in an international environment. You are professionally proud and take pride in being in control of your tasks. You are proactive and structured in your approach to your tasks. You are outgoing and a good communicator. You are a flexible, helpful and team oriented colleague with a positive approach.
Relevant educational background most likely with an engineering Bachelor or master’s degree with a commercial mindset, and it is critical that you have documented experience from a similar sales position within a technological driven global environment.
As we work in Navision, it will most likely be beneficiary if you have experience with ERP systems and Microsoft office.
You communicate fluently in written and verbal English and proficiency in a third language as French, Spanish or German would be quite excellent.
Application and contact
If you would like to know more about this opportunity and Nel, please feel free to contact Partner Lars Halsboe at GML-HR, who is handling this recruitment on behalf of Nel, at +45 24 25 88 08 or find more about the Nel – visit us at https://nelhydrogen.com/
About the company
Nel Hydrogen is a global, dedicated hydrogen company, delivering optimal solutions to produce, store and distribute hydrogen from renewable energy. We serve industries, energy, and gas companies with leading hydrogen technology. Since its foundation in 1927, Nel Hydrogen has a proud history of development and continual improvement of hydrogen plants. Our hydrogen solutions cover the entire value chain from hydrogen production technologies to manufacturing of hydrogen fueling stations, providing all fuel cell electric vehicles with the same fast fueling and long range as conventional vehicles today.