LEGO System A/S – Senior Manager Specialist, Industry 4.0
We offer you the unique opportunity to work with innovation and creative processes and to influence the future processes and supply chain in the LEGO Group.
Use your skills within Digital Twin- and Smart Factory solutions to strengthen innovation – the core pillar in our operation strategy.
Disrupt our current ways of working
In this position, real time simulation of production and processes goes hand in hand with implementing Industry 4.0 and creating a digital supply chain. You will be responsible for scouting, demonstrating and facilitating the implementation of new opportunities within real time production and process simulation. Moreover, you will work with Digital Twin- and Smart Factory solutions in cooperation with external collaboration partners and internal stakeholders in the Industry 4.0 space.
Your focus will be on ensuring that the “end-user” point of view and conditions are integrated and used as a strong parameter for proposing the solutions of the future. Specifically, you will:
- Provide input for our Industry 4.0 Strategy Compass and engage relevant stakeholders in terms of relevance and justification.
- Build and sustain an innovative collaboration with external partners and by that gain new capabilities and take partnership outside the LEGO Group.
- Be the one point of entry in regard to real time simulation, Smart Factory and Digital Twin solutions and opportunities.
Collaboration and creativity go together
Innovation in Operation functions as a network organisation with teams of specialists interacting with internal functional areas as well as with external partners such as suppliers, universities, industry partners, technical institutes. Your team, Industry 4.0, consists of 6 colleagues, focusing on improving the manufacturing side of the LEGO® business. To us, collaboration is the absolute key to success, and our supportive team culture will encourage you to share ideas, try new things and make a real impact on the way we perform.
You put your ideas into action
This is the ideal job for a lover of collaboration. You thrive in a large organisation with many stakeholders, focusing on building strong relationships, both internally but also with universities and other external partners. This also requires good persuasion skills as you will be working with leaders in the technological area. Being a specialist, you see the big picture and think long term when it comes to innovation. This enables you to not just think up a vision but also bring the idea into action and deliver. Furthermore, you have:
- A technical degree, e.g. within engineering, focusing on simulation of processes and “flow” between different technology platforms.
- 5-10 years of experience working with simulation, Smart Factory and Digital Twin within supply chain.
- Knowhow within software solutions and scientific methods in regard to real time simulation of production flow and processes.
- Flair for and experience with ideation and scouting and motivated from testing and scalable implementation.
- Great English skills, both written and oral.
Bringing it to life
“The main challenge is to build this supply chain capability, so you will be a pioneer within the area. And if you have the desire to become a leading expert and specialist within real time simulation in a large manufacturing company this is the perfect job for demonstrating results,” says Hans Martin Stage, Director, Industry 4.0.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family, where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to reading your application – please remember to attach a motivated cover letter and a current CV in English, when you apply.
If you would like to know more about the position, please call Partner at GML-HR Lars Halsboe on +45 24 25 88 08, who is handling this recruitment on behalf of the LEGO Group.