LEGO System A/S – Senior Developer & Architect
Would you like to help shape digital LEGO® experiences from initial concept to life afterlaunch? As an architect on the software platform for LEGO apps, you will be akey player in defining how we develop software – and create the next generationof digitally connected play experiences
Take the lead in building our new softwareplatform
Joining our DigitalPlay Experience team at the LEGO HQ in Billund, you will communicate, designand develop customer-driven software solutions that tie the physical playexperience to the digital one. Working with the full technology stack, you willdevelop a platform that allows us to reuse software components for futureprojects – whether it is a LEGO® DUPLO® train orpotentially even a LEGO® MINDSTORMS® robot. Buildinga library of functionalities, you will:
- Create the platform to deliver top-tier LEGO experiences for established fans as well as for children world-wide, who are new to the brand
- Govern and develop our platform architecture together with partners and internal stakeholders
- Contribute actively to innovation, prototyping and hands-on development
Join a collaborative and performance-orientedteam
You will be part ofa new and innovative team in the LEGO Group which offers a lot of growthpotential. Here, you will join the best of the best in the industry as you workwith a cross-functional development team that collaborates across the fullvalue chain in software and product development. In a performance-drivenenvironment, we trust you to mentor and guide team members and contribute to ahigh team spirit by sharing your technical insight.
Experienced developer with curiosity and drive
As a motivated seniordeveloper, you take great pride in creating first-class software based onstrong architecture and design principles. You know how to build scalable andflexible code and balance business goals against technical perfection. Withyour strong communication skills, you are able to reach stakeholders acrossfunctions and secure buy-in by explaining the reasoning behind yourarchitectural choices in a way that makes sense to developers as well asbusiness colleagues. Moreover:
- You have a bachelor´s degree in computer science combined with 3+ years of practical experience – preferably from a lead developer or architect role
- You are fluent in C# and Unity Platform or similar game engines – and C++ will be a plus
- You preferably have experience with S.O.L.I.D principles, and you are able to leverage agile methodology and commonly used tool chains (Jira, CI/CD, etc.)
- You have a demonstrated ability to work within a large cross-organizational team and develop software targeting multiple platforms
- You speak and write English effortlessly
Bringing it to life
“My team constantly pushes for engagement inall they do. Engagement in our software products, in the way of communicatinggreat solutions and in the fine lines of how to innovate a proven technology.We challenge ourselves to find relevant play experiences for kids who aredigital natives. Technology cannot stand alone – kids are looking forengagement supported by technology,” says Director Digital Play Experience Ralph Zitz.
Join the global LEGO®family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you willbe part of a global family where you can use your creativity and enjoy a funworking environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Pleaseremember to attach your cover letter and a current CV in English.
If you would like to know more about the position,please contact Partner at GML-HR Lars Halsboe, who is handling this recruitment on behalf of the LEGO Group, on +45 24 25 88 08.