Du er kun ét klik fra at åbne nye karrieremuligheder. Upload dit cv i vores database.
LEGO Education – Head of Finance Business Partnering & Controlling for LEGO Education
We are looking for a strong finance leader passionate about bringing finance into a business context, to deliver results by collaborating directly with partners across LEGO Education. In return LEGO can offer an outstanding career opportunity where you can continue to develop both your leadership and financial skills helping us develop the builders of tomorrow.
Play your part in our team succeeding:
Our team execute the financial agenda working closely with the business and will collaborate with local leadership teams to provide sparring and decision support as well as execute core financial processes.
LEGO Education is an independent business entity within the LEGO Group providing educational solutions. Since LEGO Education represents a full value chain from product development over marketing to sales, your team drives an agenda connecting with multiple touchpoints making this an exciting challenge where you are empowered to learn and grow.
Your voice will be heard and valued as part of the leadership team for the business area “Planning, Operations & Finance”.
Your core responsibilities:
- Leadership of 5 employees (three finance business partners and two business controllers)
- Defining and conducting the business partnering agenda for LEGO Education
- Decision sparring, including trade-off overviews and recommendations towards senior leadership teams giving you significant upwards exposure
- Financial management and risk assessment
Your profile includes:
- Master degree, preferable within economics
- Minimum 10 years working experience within finance teams, preferably with a business partnering remit
- Minimum 5 years of leadership experience with a team of similar size and within a finance function (proven track record of leadership results required). We want collaborative, challenging and inspirational leadership to develop the team
- Strong analytical skills and a holistic business mind set is a prerequisite for succeeding in the role
Join the global family of LEGO
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role — and you share our dedication to creativity, collaboration, and quality — use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
Bringing it to life
“In this position you will build important business results by bringing your financial toolbox, leadership capabilities and holistic business knowledge into play across the entire value chain. We would love to see a leader who empowers and develops teams”
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
GML-HR is handling this recruitment on behalf of LEGO Education. You are welcome to contact Partner at GML-HR Lars Halsboe at +45 2425 8808 to inquire about the position and obtain further information. All inquiries are treated confidentially. If this position should be of interest to you, please apply by clicking the “Apply” button. Do not hesitate to apply as the applications will be reviewed continuously.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible.