Epta – Knudsen Køling – HR Business Partner
Join Our Cool Team in Epta: Where Fresh Thinkers Bloom!
Newly created position with great influence on the organizational development in ambitious joint venture between Epta & Viessmann Refrigeration Solutions. Come join the journey.
As a HR Business Partner, you must support the people and organization in line with the business area HR and Epta group strategy. You work closely with the organization’s senior leadership and with department managers to develop and direct an HR agenda that directly enables people (leadership, talent, culture) and organizational goals.
You enable measurable differences in employee engagement, focus and productivity. You ensure all people activities along the employee life cycle (recruit, onboard, develop, engage, exit) – particularly the tactical and strategic ones – are delivering expected value to both our external customers as well as your responsibility organization. While appropriately you are challenging your business leaders.
In addition, you support senior management administratively and ensure regular external communication on media regarding selected HR / branding topics through close cooperation with the local organization.
You will own the responsibility of:
- Developing and implementing the region’s/ entities’ HR procedures according to Business Area and Epta standards.
- Effective HR services: Ensuring HR services and training across the organization including employment lifecycle management according to local legislation and group standards.
- Support senior management by assisting in various projects, ensures regular external communication on social media of selected topics as well as dealing with all administrative tasks.
- Leadership and organizational development: Supporting managers to grow in their role to build up skilled, engaged and high performing teams. Supporting upskilling in key roles according to operational needs.
- Resource planning: operational resource planning to ensure productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Performance management and feedback culture: Support managers to growth talents and drive engagement and high performance in their teams
- Learning & Development: ensure delivery of learning solutions to meet the needs of the entire organization.
- Cooperation and internal communication: Build a confidential relationship with employee representatives to build up employee engagement and commitment.
- Be an active part of the EPTA CNE HR team to further develop the HR agenda for the region.
- Follows and ensures implementation and adherence to health & safety procedures, Epta compliance and policies, local laws and regulations in the own area.
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, law, psychology or equivalent.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Structured, systematic approach.
- An ability to see a “big picture” combined with the drive to be “hands on”.
- Proactive, entrepreneurial, and service minded with good collaboration skills, including cross-border collaboration.
- Strong track record in driving performance and engagement across the organization and proven ability in developing organizations and to drive change.
- Solid knowledge of labor law and union agreement in the relevant environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and local language.
- Adequate experience working with HR tools.
Why You Should Apply
Here, innovative minds flourish. Epta takes pride in nurturing a culture of work flexibility, fostering an international stable and open working environment that encourages team synergy and growth.
Ready to Make Your Mark?
If you are eager to be part of a fresh-thinking team that values your potential and champions your growth, we can’t wait to hear from you.
Please contact Partner with GML-HR Søren Laigaard-Andersen on +45 2074 4492 if you want further information regarding this position or the company. Apply for the position by clicking on “Apply for the position” below and take the first step towards an exciting journey with Epta!
About the company
We are not just any joint venture; we’re the powerhouse born from the union of Epta & Viessmann Refrigeration Solutions, setting the gold standard in Europe’s commercial refrigeration systems. Our journey to the top has been paved with innovation and dedication, making us the market leader.
With over 1,600 refrigeration experts in 11 countries in Europe, we are more than a team – we’re a family of professionals who design, manufacture, and support sustainable refrigeration systems. Our work impacts the world in meaningful ways, contributing to a greener and more sustainable future.
At the heart of our strategy lies talent and leadership development. We’re not just looking for employees; we’re seeking future leaders. When you join us, you embark on a path of continuous growth, with opportunities for mentorship, training, and a clear career progression.
But it’s not all business here; we’re also about having fun. Our work culture offers the perfect blend of professionalism and having a good time. Join us on this exciting journey.