Danish Crown – SAP Material Management Solution Architect
Are you an experienced SAP MM consultant or Solution Architect? And would you like to create the future design and development of SAP Logistics solutions in one of Denmark’s largest companies?
Then this is a great opportunity to further develop your skills through several large and exciting projects while you help us exploit existing and future SAP technology in the best possible way.
In this position, you will play an important role in the development of our future processes and systems within Procurement, Warehouse Management and Quality Management. Our business is undergoing a large transformation within the procurement area, and we are looking into several exciting projects and implementation of new solutions to support this transformation.
Develop our SAP solutions within MM/QM area
You join us in a newly established position in the Danish Crown HQ in Randers, Denmark. Collaborating with a team of 8 very skilled SAP consultants, you support the Danish Crown organisation by making sure that we deliver a stable and secure SAP platform. On a day-to-day basis, you act as a business partner, while you:
- Recommend, build and design solutions to support our overall business goals and needs
- Collaborate with our business, listening to needs, handling change requests, discussing best practice and using these inputs to design new solutions
- Drive the implementation of new solutions and changes across our Business Units
- Support and challenge our ways of working, processes and systems
- Help us implement new functionality and plan our journey to SAP S/4HANA
Persuasive SAP MM/QM professional
In this role, you will need the ability to design solutions that works well across borders and cultures. To achieve this, it is important that you can collaborate and communicate equally well with almost everyone, and that you are ready to make your way through the Business Units to enable our global SAP solutions. Moreover, you like facilitating conceptual design discussions just about as much as you like handling your own implementation tasks. Your qualifications:
- You have already worked as a solution architect or have several years of experience as a SAP MM consultant
- Preferably, you have a broad knowledge within both Procurement and Warehouse Management. If you have knowledge within QM and/or PLM this is an advantage.
- You are ready to travel up to 20 days a year, visiting some of our business units to uncover needs or help successfully implement new SAP solutions
- You communicate effortlessly in English
If you would you like to know more about the position, please feel free to contact Partner at GML-HR, Lars Halsboe, who is handling this recruitment on behalf of Danish Crown at +45 24 25 88 08.
Across all aspects of the value chain at Danish Crown, food is our focus as it is food we produce and sell to customers and consumers worldwide. Within Danish Crown, you become part of a strong culture rooted in the Danish Co-operative Movement, and at all levels of our organisation, you will meet an informal work environment full of great and highly skilled colleagues.