Du er kun ét klik fra at åbne nye karrieremuligheder. Upload dit cv i vores database.
Danish Crown – SAP Material Management Business Consultant
Are you an experienced SAP MM consultant? And would you like to contribute to the development and support of SAP Logistics solutions in a global company? Then this is a great opportunity to further develop your skills through exciting projects and daily support of our business in an international environment.
In this position, you will play an important role in the implementation of our global processes and systems within Procurement, Warehouse Management and Quality Management globally.
Implement our SAP solutions within MM area
You will join us in our headquarter in Randers. You will have 8 very skilled SAP colleagues in the MM team based in Denmark, UK and Poland. Collaborating with the team you support the Danish Crown organisation by making sure that we deliver solid Global SAP solutions.
On a day-to-day basis, you act as a business consultant, while you:
- Recommend and build our global solutions to support our overall business goals and needs
- Collaborate with our business, listening to needs, handling change requests, discussing best practice and use these inputs to choose between our existing solutions or design new when applicable
- Participate in the implementation of new solutions and changes across our Business Units
- Support our ways of working, processes and systems
Persuasive SAP MM/QM professional
In this role, you will need the ability to work across borders and cultures. You like to participate in larger projects but also appreciate to work independently with daily support and smaller development tasks.
- You have several years of experience as an SAP MM consultant
- You have your deepest knowledge within Sourcing and Procurement but broad knowledge within Warehouse Management, QM and/or PLM is appreciated.
- You are ready to travel to the extend needed to support and implement SAP in our business units (expected maximum of 20 days a year)
- You communicate fluently in English.
Across all aspects of the value chain at Danish Crown, food is our focus as it is food we produce and sell to customers and consumers worldwide. Within Danish Crown, you become part of a strong culture rooted in the Danish Co-operative Movement, and at all levels of our organisation, you will meet an informal work environment full of great and highly skilled colleagues.
GML-HR is handling this recruitment on behalf of Danish Crown. You are welcome to contact Partner at GML-HR Lars Halsboe at +45 2425 8808 to inquire about the position and obtain further information. All inquiries are treated confidentially. If this position should be of interest to you, please apply by clicking the “Apply” button. Do not hesitate to apply as the applications will be reviewed continuously.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible.