Du er kun ét klik fra at åbne nye karrieremuligheder. Upload dit cv i vores database.
BITZER Nordic – Technical Sales Engineer
YOU CAN’T SEE OUR PRODUCTS ANYWHERE, BUT YOU CAN FEEL THEM EVERYWHERE
Refrigeration and air conditioning technology are of inestimable value in our world – for example, in air conditioning systems in buildings or in transport refrigeration. The heart of the matter: BITZER compressors. Our 3,800 employees around the world do their utmost every day to ensure that our customers can rely on BITZER quality and performance. As a leader in the industry we can offer you many opportunities enabling you to achieve your professional goals. The BITZER Nordic HQ is placed in Sønderborg where you will be part of a very successful team. We are open to flexible work places in this role.
As our new Technical Sales Engineer you will be responsible for supporting and developing the existing business, focusing on distributors as well as OEM manufacturers. In this role will you also, in cooperation with the Nordic Sales Manager, be highly involved in attracting and implementing new customers.
You will be supported internally by BITZER colleagues situated both in Denmark and Germany. It is important that you initiate, lead and build strong “bridges” between the market and customer needs and our internal supply chain.
- Technical sales and support of refrigeration compressors and cooling system components in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Iceland and Finland
- Selection of compressors and related components
- Running market and competitive observation
- Participation in and planning of fairs, training and courses, in coordination with the team and marketing coordinator
- Commercial and technical support and completion of projects
- Support your local sales organization
You have completed a relevant technical education as Marine Engineer or similar education within HVAC&R.
- Experience from a similar job
- Strong problem-solving skills as well as price and responsibility awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to travel as well as to work internationally – estimated to 40-50 days yearly
- Fluent in English and speaks at least one Scandinavian language
You will become a member of a very strong sales team in a group that wants to stay the leading company within our line of business. We offer excellent opportunities to grow in an international organization in rapid growth.
BITZER Group collaborates with GML-HR, Lars Halsboe, on this recruitment. You are also welcome to contact Claus K. Grønne, BITZER Nordic, at +45 2169 9697 to inquire about the position and obtain further information. All inquiries are treated confidentially. If this position should be of interest to you, please apply by clicking the “apply” button.
About the company
BITZER Nordic is part of the BITZER Group, a worldwide leading manufacturer of refrigerant compressors, with more than 3,800 employees worldwide. Refrigeration, air conditioning and heating technologies are key elements of our world. The BITZER Group has been making a contribution with innovative products and services for 80 years. Our products maintain the optimum temperatures on buses, trains and in buildings and ensure food stays fresh at all times on its way to you. Perfection and precision shape our operations -and efficiency and sustainability our way of thinking. With specialist skills and lots of passion, we promote development in compressor technology and, in this way, fulfil our responsibility as a market leader.