VELUX – Senior Academy Manager – in Commercial Excellence
VELUX are right now looking for a Global Training Manager to support the global commercial training strategy and the right training offering in place to cover business needs.
If this sounds interesting to you and you are eager to be an active member of the Global Business Development team and work with colleagues around the globe and across functions, we have the opportunity for you to hold a important job where you can have great impact on your daily work.
As responsible for global training you will be leading the global training program which is responsible for the Sales & CIC training portfolio offered to own employees in the front lines. The job includes an important role in building the new training organisation and structure as part of a whole new initiative to tie together training, development and digitalization. The person will work in close contact with our sales regions and markets to ensure alignment, knowledge sharing and that the global offering meets local needs.
- Manage/Develop the global training offering and training methods
- Drive a continuous learning culture with a strong link to performance together with other internal stakeholders
- Develop and deploy global training programs in close collaboration with key stakeholders in regions and markets
- Create global training network with regional training centres
- Work closely with Learning and Development team. Prepare for the rollout of new learning programs, analyse training evaluation data and assess qualitative feedback for continuous improvements and drive innovation of training programs.
Background & skills
To succeed in this position, the person enjoys working in matrix organization, masters influencing people and have an ability to implement plans in complex organisational structures and motivate people to work with a common agenda.
Furthermore, the person can manage complex issues with multiple stakeholders, has good presentation skills, is able to work under high pressure and handle challenging customer meetings, and have good change management skills.
Success criteria for this position is that VELUX has a clear training strategy, technology roadmap, training portfolio and setup, which matches market needs. Driving the related change management in global training is an essential part of the role.
- Proven work experience in a training or learning and development function with knowledge of sales training and technology.
- A proven track record of a strong ability develop and create learnings journeys with organizational impact
- Successful record of training delivery with measurable results.
- Experience with coaching and training of sales employees
- Ability to travel for onboarding and training
Application and Contact
If you would like to know more about this opportunity and the VELUX Group, please feel free to contact Head of Research at GML-HR Jakob Lodahl Fallesen at +45 2295 9240, who is handling this recruitment on behalf of the VELUX Group.