A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- to recognise your computer when you visit the website
- to improve the website’s usability
- to analyse the use of the website
- to personalise the website for you, including targeting advertisements which may be of particular interest to you
Third party cookies
Third parties may use the information they obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
- to track your browser across multiple websites
- to build a profile of your web surfing
- to target advertisements which may be of particular interest to yo
How do you control cookies?
You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.